Saturday, January 17, 2009

i need scond heart

I've run out of answers I've run out of time
And I'm so confused that I'm loosing my mind
It's gonna take a miracle to help me this time
I'm traveling a road that has not one sign

Help me...Have mercy on me...(Set my soul free...and let the bell in my heart ring....)

I'm carrying a load that's too heavy for me
Have no where to go so I'm down on my knee
I'm tryin' to see the forest but there's this one tree
Can't understand why I'm sinking so deep

something inside of me telling me the morning will come
sometimes it's hard to face the truth so we run
God..
don't let me fall by the wayside
Please be my guide.

4 comments:

Rosy pink said...

very nice words, may allah guide us all..

moonface1211 said...

the lyric not mine but i like it:)

Anonymous said...

الله يهدي البال
ويرزقك اللي تتمنيه يارب

حلوة الكلمات

Redrose said...

very nice